- Indoor sports venues, such as gyms and swimming pools, will reopen under certain conditions.
- Changing rooms and showers will remain closed (changing rooms in swimming pools may be open).
- Children and young people up to and including 17 years old are allowed to train and play mutual matches (of the same club). Keeping a distance of 1.5 meters is not mandatory. There is no maximum group size.
- From the age of 18 the following applies: sports with a maximum of 2 people at a distance of 1.5 meters. Maximum 30 persons per room (excluding staff).
- Group lessons for 18 years and older are not allowed. An instructor / trainer is allowed to move between pairs and give directions per individual / pair.
- Public is not allowed.
- Reservations, registration and a health check are mandatory.
- Indoors, everyone from the age of 13 must wear a mouth mask, but this can be taken off during sports.
- Swimming pools are only open for sports. It is therefore not possible to use the slides.
- Outdoor sports over 27 years old in a group is again possible (also in public spaces), but there are conditions. This is allowed with a maximum of 30 people and everyone keeps a distance of 1.5 meters.
- Competitions and audiences are not allowed.
- Children and young people up to the age of 17 were already allowed to train and play mutual matches (from the same club). 1.5 keeping your distance is not mandatory.
- Young adults between the ages of 18 and 27 are also allowed to play mutual matches with teams from their own association.
- Changing rooms and showers will remain closed.
Outdoor terraces sports venues
Outdoor terraces may be open to athletes. The same rules apply here as for the regular catering terraces (see also the appendix at the bottom of this letter). Among other things: A maximum of 50 people, two people per table (excluding children up to and including 12 years), 1.5 meters of space, fixed seat compulsory and registration of attendance and opening hours from 6 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Depending on the activity in the pool, the rules for sports practice apply
(swimming laps) or outdoor recreation (free swimming hour).
For information about the measures and specific protocols and questions and answers, please visit the websites below.
- General information and questions and answers about sports and corona:
- Sport-specific protocols and questions and answers:
If you have any questions about the easing, the municipality and AmstelveenSport are at your service.