Privacy statement AmstelveenSport Version 2.0
Via the websites www.amstelveensport.nl and www.meerkamp.nl van AmstelveenSport personal data is processed. AmstelveenSport considers careful handling of personal data of great importance. Personal data is therefore carefully processed and secured by us. In our processing we adhere to the requirements of the privacy law. This means, among other things, that we:
- Clearly state for which purposes we process personal data. We do this through this privacy statement;
- Try to limit our collection of personal data to only the personal data necessary for legitimate purposes;
- First ask for explicit permission to process your personal data in cases where your permission is required;
- Take appropriate security measures to protect your personal data and also requirements of parties that process personal data on our behalf;
- Respect your right to provide, correct or delete your personal data at your request.
We are responsible for data processing. In this privacy statement we explain which personal data we collect and use and for what purpose. We recommend that you read this statement carefully.
When using our website and using our services, you leave certain information with us. This can be personal data. We only store and use the personal data that is provided directly by you or of which it is clear that they are provided to us for processing. We will not use the personal data for other purposes, unless you have given your prior consent or we are allowed or required to do so by law. We process the following data from you:
- First and last name;
- Date of birth;
- Organization or association;
- Type of association (eg football, hockey, etc.);
- E-mail address;
- Address data;
- Telephone number;
- IP address.
The above data is used for the following purposes:
- To allow you to use our services;
- Performing marketing and sales activities for the benefit of our services, such as sending a newsletter, but only after your permission;
- Answering questions asked via the website or the e-mail address indicated on it.